Up To 20% Off Medik8SHOP NOW
Who Are We
We're the go-to beauty destination if you're looking for skin and self-care for every version of you. Through real experience and knowledge we provide support and advice for your lifelong self-care journey.
Having been in the business of skin and self-care for over 15 years after being founded as an advanced skin clinic (which we still have today), our expertise sets us apart from our competitors. This has helped us grow in to an award winning, authorised stockist of over 120 industry leading skin, hair, and cosmetic brands - and we're not finished yet!
Join us on our mission as we continue to equip customers of all ages and genders with the right advice and guidance for their own unique circumstances.
What's In It For You
We're routinely recognised by industry award bodies (hello, award parties!) and our brand partners for the work that we do, and our staff recognise the opportunity to work on campaigns that continually push boundaries and offer us the chance to make everything we do the best it can be.
Your company benefits include:
- Bank holidays & time off for your birthday (on top of holiday allowance)
- Competitive salary (with annual reviews)
- Bonus system based on Company performance
- Free on-site parking
- Products at cost and discount on clinic treatments
- Free skin consultations
- Hybrid working
- Pension contribution
- Regular company social events
We regularly review our benefits package to ensure our teams are rewarded for the work that they do.
No results found
As a data first business, the role of the Data Analyst will be responsible for analysing a wealth of data views, to improve both business decision making and enhance our personalised customer first marketing approach. The Data Analyst will work closely with cross-functional teams, including our eCommerce, Marketing, Brand and Leadership Team, to identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
Reporting and Insights:
- Working with various stakeholders to understand and evolve the data views required
- Reporting on key business health metrics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Analysing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, comparing to historical activity
- Creating advanced data views including the lifetime value of a customer and margin
- Providing data to inform our content marketing and story telling
- Combining external data sources with our data, to understand trends vs. the market
- Supporting with data views to inform short term and long-term business forecasts
- Evolving our methodologies, identifying new reporting and analysis techniques
- Streamlining the approach to creating reports
- Presenting all data in easy to digest graphical formats, for a range of different stakeholders
- Utilising data visualisation tool as required to present data
- Interrogating our Customer Data Platform to understand trends in buying behaviour
- Identifying opportunities to enrich the current customer database
- Developing new segments to be used for retention-based marketing activity
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in an equivalent analytical role
- Data orientated and analytically minded
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics including GA4
- Previous working knowledge of a Customer Data Platform
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Data Visualisation tools such as Looker Studio
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate insights to stakeholders
- Experience with programming languages such as SQL and Python
- Experience using Google BigQuery, Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in the beauty or retail industry is a plus
- Working knowledge of Shopify and Ometria
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to our Content Marketing Manager and working across the Group, our Social Media Manager will be responsible for managing, growing and revolutionizing Face The Future’s current and new social media channels for both their online shop and clinic. They will be in charge of implementing a clear and innovative social media strategy that pushes the boundaries and makes Face The Future stand out within the beauty industry. Savvy about the latest social tricks and trends, our new Social Media Manager will manage the creation and production of all social media content including video, livestreams, and educational assets.
- Developing and implementing a social commerce strategy aligned to our overall business strategy and continuously improving the performance across all key metrics (reach, engagement and sales)
- To produce a range of social content for both our online shop and clinic, aligned to our brand guidelines, including:
- Producing social content to support tactical campaigns and key trading events including Black Friday etc.
- Developing social media content to support new brand and product launch campaigns.
- Creating educational social content to support the launch of key online initiatives.
- Creating community-driven social content that is specifically targeted to certain audiences and channels to attract new customers.
- Scheduling all content for both online shop and clinic across our existing social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, LinkedIn and Youtube and Pinterest.
- Working alongside our in-house Paid Social team to produce targeted and paid-specific social content to support campaigns.
- Researching, identifying and developing ongoing relationships with new social influencers and brand ambassadors to work with.
- Creating social media content briefs for all planned paid influencer activity across all channels.
- Contributing to new social media content ideas in monthly and quarterly planning sessions.
- Providing monthly social media reporting across all channels to the wider management team.
- Working alongside our external PR agency to head up social activity for all creative campaigns.
- Managing social media coverage during key offline company activities including influencer events, photoshoots, and PR launches.
- Monitoring new social trends within the beauty and wider industries to produce reactive, viral-worthy content across all social media channels.
- Launching and cultivating our community programme, through turning existing customers into brand advocates which provide ongoing support and guidance
- Working alongside our brand partners to provide input and strategy for all affiliated social activity.
- Monitoring competitor social activity and highlighting opportunities and threats with the wider team.
- Responding to social queries as cover to the Customer Services team when required and collaborating with the team on best practice responses.
- Hosting and managing live events via social and our shopping channels.
- Experience in a Social Media Manager role
- Experience in growing followers, engagement and sales from multiple social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Youtube, Pinterest
- Passionate about the world of beauty and keeping abreast of changes within the industry
- Extensive knowledge in implementing social media strategies to achieve growth
- A creative and innovative thinker who has the potential to create viral-worthy social campaigns
- Ability to analyse and present social media channel performance
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to put the customer at the heart of all we do
- Proactive and ability to make a difference
- Positive attitude with a high level of motivation and initiative who is seeking to grow professionally
- Flexibility in terms of role to support the wider business
- Willing to work flexible hours to include weekends, bank holidays and evenings
- Experience working within the beauty industry
- Experience in launching and growing a TlkTok shop
- Understanding of the beauty industry and buying motivators, specifically in relation to the Face The Future brand and industry
- Retail experience (ideally in Health and Beauty)
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year depending on experience
Please email your CV to email@example.com